Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cravings…

Who in their right mind would go 100% Raw? What is the immediate result when someone goes 100% Raw? They get diarrhea! No wonder the 100% Raw Food diet gets a lot of FLACK. When someone tries to go 100% Raw, they usually end up confused and not feeling well, with waste continually coming out of their rear-end (sometimes in liquid form). Considering all that, I wouldn't want to go 100% Raw either! However, in my case, when I went 100% Raw, I just did it. Nothing was going to stop me. Not even working at MTV Networks and having to go back and forth to the bathroom nonstop with a very toxic system. I seriously don't think I would have succeeded and stayed 100% raw, without colon hydrotherapy.

Yep... it's another post ALL about Colon Hydrotherapy... ;)

People are always asking me, how do (did) you deal with cravings, when only eating Raw Foods? Yep, my answer is... Colon Hydrotherapy. Have you ever seen a movie where they put a heroin addict in hospital and they were forced to abstain from their drug of choice? It is absolute MAYHEM, as they scream for their fix while often causing as much destruction as they can. When you eliminate all foods from your diet except natural raw foods, the effect is not AS extreme as the heroin addict example, but you certainly go through the same process of wanting that FIX. If those heroin addicts were given colon hydrotherapy, their detoxification process would be much easier. Colon Hydrotherapy just aids the body and pulls out the waste/toxins in the system. It is the same with cooked foods. Keep in mind that you will rapidly become cleaner as you detox using colon hydrotherapy and your body won't like those other foods you used to eat anymore - hence, the cravings disappear.

When I first went Raw, I kind of 'cheated' the detoxification process. Don't get me wrong, I remember detoxing and walking the streets of New York City wanting food from all the sushi bars and pizza joints I passed. However, I did have it pretty easy, compared to the stories I hear from many people who try to stay 100% raw. Everytime the detox got crazy, whenever I had zits on my face with a runny nose, whenever I had to go back and forth to the bathroom nonstop, I scheduled a colonic. I generally did this every 10 days when I first went raw. That means about 3 times a month. As soon as I didn't feel good, I would do a session and be TRANSPORTED back to CLEAN SPIRITUAL BLISS. Being internally 'clean' is, I feel, a huge part of this game. Many Yogi 'Gurus' recommend a raw diet with colon hydrotherapy, because it is one of the best ways to aid the body in physically receiving that downpour of Universal Cosmic Energy.

Periodic Colon Hydrotherapy has the ability to take the Cravings away.

Don wrote:

Hi Matt. I read in your "Raw Success" emails about the man who went raw and was having great hunger pains. You have continually stressed the importance of enemas in your newsletter. I have been doing colonics with a colema board for about a month now and one of the many benefits I have received is a very noticeable reduction in hunger. I eat much less and when I do get hungry it is not at all painful but just simply an awareness of hunger. I would highly recommend to anyone on a raw or transitional raw diet to start a practice of colonics on a regular basis. I do 2 to 3 per week. Go for it.
--
Don



Great Don! You may want to get a 6 quart enema bag as it will most likely cut the process in half, time-wise.


Penni Wrote:

I also agree that colon cleansing has helped me so much with over coming compulsive eating. It sounds strange that it would, but I've noticed a change. Also, once the body is getting truly nourished on a raw and living foods diets, the hunger eventually falls away.Thanks, as always for providing such great education!
http://realfoodtulsa.blogspot.com/

Check Penni out at her link above. She is doing AMAZING work spreading the raw message.


We just got the final Anastasia Book that just came out in English; Book 8, Part 2: Rites of Love. Angela and I are on Book 6 right now and we are loving it!

No comments: