Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thailand!!! Arrival...

Hello my lovely readers. We just arrived in Thailand!!! Guess what my first words to the taxi driver at the airport was? DURIAN!!! We arrived at our lovely hostel and there is fresh durian on the street 30 feet away. OMG! NICE! It was sooo good. There are elephants walking in the middle of the streets here. Ladies, you can go shopping here at really low cost. We got tens of thousands of Baht currency for very little money. We are like kings here. We are here for a month. I have a feeling that I won't be posting much this month on here. I'll be refreshed after this trip. Much love to everyone! However, I am sure Super Goddess Angela will somehow find a way to post every other day. To see our whereabouts, join Angela's Blog HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! My dreeeam - a month in SE Asia living on Durian day and night! I'd love to manifest that this year! Have a delicious time, you two :D

Kelsey Ann said...

yay i loved your video at the raw restaurant in Thailand. Im so jealous right now of all youve accomplished and have done. You and Angela are our role models for the new generation of young adults! Anyways, Id appreciate if you could tell me what your plans for the future are, and what other destinations you'd like to travel to. Also, (due to the recent interest in media attention and expansion of raw foods) if you and Angela were given the opportunity to host a raw television show, would you do something of that nature?

xo, Kelsey