Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jinjee & Storm's Raw Vegan Village (Part 1 of 3), Episode #122

I didn't get to editing or posting the Insider Video OR the BIG SECRET Video today as I said I would, BECAUSE... I couldn't pass up on the RARE opportunity to go check out Jinjee and Storm's 'Raw Vegan Village' so WE could all see it!!! We spent the ENTIRE day there! :-) In the morning I did film the BIG SECRET and Insider Videos. I will find the time over the next day or so to edit them and they will be up very shortly.

Enjoy Jinjee and Storm's Raw Vegan Village!!!...


http://mattmonarch.blogspot.com/2009/05/jinjee-storms-raw-vegan-village-part-1.html


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this! I've visited their website many times.

Dolly said...

Way cool to see you've met up with Jinjee and Storm! I love reading both of your web-pages:)

Anonymous said...

I know several people who have invested in the Raw Vegan Village who fear they have lost their money in doing so. It is common knowledge that the land will never be zoned for the advertised homes or businesses and Storm and Jinjee have told them the money is gone. Many people have told me to never give them money, "they spend it like water".

Shelly said...

I keep reading more and more about this couple al over the raw vegan community, i hope just as many people hear about green smoothies

XLPharmacy review said...

I respect Vegans because of the fight they are having in order to give animals a humanitarian treatment. I mean, if we have the technology to accelerate a neutron and make it appear as the so called "anti matter", then how come in the world we haven't been able to stop the animals slaughter? Conclusion: this is not a matter of technology, but pity!

Anonymous said...

http://www.sarahbesthealth.com/raw-vegan-village/

Anonymous said...

http://www.sarahbesthealth.com/raw-vegan-village/